Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-6man-lineid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 08:45:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Line Identification Destination Option
	Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-lineid-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2010-12-17

In Ethernet based aggregation networks, several subscriber premises
may be logically connected to the same interface of an edge router.
This document proposes a method for the edge router to identify the
subscriber premises using the contents of the received Router
Solicitation messages.  The applicability is limited to the N:1 VLAN
allocation model.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-lineid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.