Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 01:56:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Considerations for IPv6 Address Selection Policy Changes
	Author(s)       : Tim Chown
                          Arifumi Matsumoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-04-01

Abstract:
   This ducument is intended to capture the address selection design
   team's considerations about the address selection issues mainly
   raised in [RFC5220].  This considerations led to the revision of RFC
   3484 [RFC6724], and Address Selection DHCP option.  Although it does
   not perfectly match the current state, this document captures the
   past discussion and considerations for the historical record.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Arifumi Matsumoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:36:16 +0900

Hi,

this is intended to record the past discussion that resulted in
the revision of RFC 3484, and Address Selection DHCPv6 option.

If everyone thinks this document useful, I hope this one goes to
WGLC.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2013/4/1
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations-05.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the
IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for IPv6 Address Selection Policy
Changes
        Author(s)       : Tim Chown
                          Arifumi Matsumoto
        Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-addr-select-considerations-05.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2013-04-01

Abstract:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------