Subject: Re: [6man] #2: Description of issues with traditional SLAAC addresses (embedding IEEE identifiers)

From: "6man issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:14:36 -0000

#2: Description of issues with traditional SLAAC addresses (embedding IEEE
identifiers)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The introduction of this document has been augmented to make the problem
 statement for evident. Additionally, Appendix B has been improved to
 clarify issues that are not fixed by employing temporary addresses
 (RFC4941).

-- 
--------------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  Fernando Gont
     Type:  enhancement               |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                     |   Milestone:
Component:  stable-privacy-addresses  |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                            |
--------------------------------------+----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
6man <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/6man/>