Subject: FW: I-D Action: draft-generic-6man-tunfrag-09.txt

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:40:30 +0000

FYI, below is a minor update of the "Fragmentation Revisited" draft.

Bob and Ole - can we have this as a 6man working group item?

Thanks - Fred
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 1:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-generic-6man-tunfrag-09.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fragmentation Revisited
	Author(s)       : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-generic-6man-tunfrag-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   IP fragmentation has long been subject for scrutiny since the
   publication of "Fragmentation Considered Harmful" in 1987.  This work
   cast fragmentation in a negative light that has persisted to the
   present day.  However, the tone of the work failed to honor two
   principles of creative thinking: never say "always" and never say
   "never".  This document discusses uses for fragmentation that apply
   both to the present day and moving forward into the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-generic-6man-tunfrag

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-generic-6man-tunfrag-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-generic-6man-tunfrag-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt