Subject: [Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-02.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:04:15 +1200

Following the WGLC, this version has one substantive update
after some off-list comments from Bjoern Zeeb: the standardised
experimental extensions header types (253 and 254) are mentioned.
We need to list them because they are standardised, but we have
exempted them from the "allow by default" set since they are
experimental

  Brian & Sheng

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-02.txt
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 19:56:58 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Extension Headers
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-08-05

Abstract:
   Various IPv6 extension headers have been standardised since the IPv6
   standard was first published.  This document updates RFC 2460 to
   clarify how intermediate nodes should deal with such extension
   headers and with any that are defined in future.  It also specifies
   how extension headers should be registered by IANA, with a
   corresponding minor update to RFC 2780.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ext-transmit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt