Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:11:49 -0500

Hi all,
 We submitted Rev 01 of SADR Overview draft.
Your reviews, comments are welcome.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview
Revision:       01
Title:          Overview of Source Address Dependent Routing
Document date:  2014-09-29
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          11
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-01

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview of source address dependent
   routing from the host perspective.  Multihomed hosts and hosts with
   multiple interfaces are considered.  Different architectures are
   introduced and with their help, why source address selection and next
   hop resolution in view of source address dependent routing is needed
   is explained.