Subject: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 14:19:50 -0500

Hi all,

I submitted this draft to help our discussions on source address
dependent routing.

Regards,

Behcet

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview
Revision:       00
Title:          Overview of Source Address Dependent Routing
Document date:  2014-09-04
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview source address dependent routing.
   Different architectures are introduced and with their help, why
   source address dependent routing is needed is explained.