Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01.txt

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:36:13 -0300

Folks,

FYI, we have posted a revision that addresses the comments we've
received so far.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fernando

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01.txt
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:28:41 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Shucheng LIU (Will) <[email-masked]>, Will (Shucheng) Liu
<[email-masked]>, Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>, Ron
Bonica <[email-masked]>, Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>,
Ronald P. Bonica <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Fernando Gont and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation
Revision:	01
Title:		Validation of IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Options
Document date:	2014-10-21
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01

Abstract:
   This memo specifies validation rules for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND)
   Options.  In order to avoid pathological outcomes, IPv6
   implementations validate incoming ND options using these rules.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat