Subject: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC8200 (5506)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 23:08:18 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC8200,
"Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid5506

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: jiangmaoyong <[email-masked]>

Section: Appendix B.

Original Text
-------------
      -  Updated the Fragmentation header text to correct the inclusion
         of an Authentication Header (AH) and noted No Next Header case.

Corrected Text
--------------
      -  Updated the Fragmentation header text to correct the inclusion
         the Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)  and noted No Next 
Header case.

Notes
-----
The Extension headers are all other extension headers that are not
      included in the Per-Fragment headers part of the packet.  For this
      purpose, the Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) is not
      considered an extension header.  The Upper-Layer header is the
      first upper-layer header that is not an IPv6 extension header.
      Examples of upper-layer headers include TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6,
      ICMPv6, and as noted ESP.

      The Fragmentable Part consists of the rest of the packet after the
      upper-layer header or after any header (i.e., initial IPv6 header
      or extension header) that contains a Next Header value of No Next
      Header.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC8200 (draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-13)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
Publication Date    : July 2017
Author(s)           : S. Deering, R. Hinden
Category            : INTERNET STANDARD
Source              : IPv6 Maintenance
Area                : Internet
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG