Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-04.txt

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 11:00:52 +0100

Just a brief note to say I wrote an update to this draft adding an 
illustration of the advantage of using plen 32 for LL:

ping LL without -I.

Alex

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	New Version Notification for 
draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-04.txt
Date : 	Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:58:19 -0800
De : 	[email-masked]
Pour : 	Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>, Alexandre 
Petrescu <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Alexandre Petrescu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len
Revision: 04
Title: The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address ranges 
from 10 to 127
Document date: 2018-12-14
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 6
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-04.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-04
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-6man-ll-prefix-len-04

Abstract:
A rejected Errata to RFC4291 "IPv6 Addr Archi" on the topic of link-
local addresses 'needs' a draft. This is an answer to that need.

The length of the prefix of an IPv6 link-local address is variable.
The minimal value is 10 decimal. The maximum value is 127 decimal.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat