Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 00:27:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement option to communicate
   NAT64 prefixes to clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 17:41:26 +1000

The main change to -00 is that we have added non-/96 prefix support
(plus some text polishing).

Any comments are highly appreciated!

I believe all comments made at the mic at Prague or on the list have
been addresses (with the one exception - see below). Please let me
know if you think I missed anything.

There is also an ongoing thread re: adding APL record name support to
that option (so some prefixes can be excluded from the synthesis).
Authors do not believe that there is an operation need for this, at
least right now.
However as it's a working group document we'd like to hear the group
opinion on that.

Thanks!

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 5:28 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry