Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 21:52:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-09-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Router Advertisement option to communicate
   NAT64 prefixes to clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jen Linkova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 14:57:12 +1000

-05 version addresses the comments received from the chairs (thanks
Bob and Ole for the extensive review!).

Most important updates:
1) the option format changed:
    --- the length is always 2
    --- the Lifetime is 13 bits, so it should be multiplied by 8 to
get seconds (some clarification text added to specify what to do if
the value provided by an administrator can not be divided by 8)
   --- 3 bits are used to encode the prefix length
   --- no suffix support (intentional)
2) Multihoming section removed.

Thanks!

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 2:52 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
> [email-masked]
> Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
> --------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
SY, Jen Linkova aka Furry