Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 16:21:31 -0700

Hello,

I have posted a new version of the Attribution Option for extension
header insertion draft.

Changes from previous version:
 * Intended status to experimental
 * Define the option for both DestOpt and HBH
 * Only allow one extension header to be inserted at a time and
attribution option for an inserted EH is in DestOpt only.
 * Add text for describing AH processing in presence of inserted
extension headerers or options

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 4:15 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib
Revision:       01
Title:          Attribution Option for Extension Header Insertion
Document date:  2020-07-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-6man-eh-attrib-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an "attribution option" that provides
   attribution for IPv6 extension headers, Hop-by-Hop options, or
   Destination options that are inserted by intermediate nodes in the
   delivery path of a packet.  The purpose of this option is twofold:
   first it identifies the extension headers or options that have been
   inserted, secondly it attributes the inserted extension headers or
   options to the node responsible for inserting them.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat