Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2021 00:21:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Application of the Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2021-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Alternate Marking Method can be used
   as the passive performance measurement tool in an IPv6 domain and
   reports implementation considerations.  It proposes how to define a
   new Extension Header Option to encode alternate marking technique and
   both Hop-by-Hop Options Header and Destination Options Header are
   considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/