Subject: Calling for the candidate drafts for the analysis draft of comperssion segment routing information for use over IPv6

From: "Weiqiang Cheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 11:23:34 +0800

Hi Working Groups，

As the work scope of the design team for compressing segment routing
information for use over IPv6, we will output two drafts:

1)      The requirements draft, -03 version is ready [1]

2)      The analysis draft, to analyze the existed approaches for
compressing segment routing information for use over IPv6

The compression design team is starting preparations for the analysis
document and the first action is to determine the list of drafts being
analyzed.

We start calling for the candidate drafts which should be analyzed in the
analysis document in SPRING WG and 6MAN WG for two weeks (ending Feb 12,
2021)

As far as we know, the design team has prepared the following initial list:

o       draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-comp-sl-enc [2]

o       draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid [3]

o       draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr [4]

o       draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr [5]

Please reply the mail and let us know any other draft that was not listed
above. 

Note:

The draft should have been post before 15 January 2021

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-srcompdt-spring-compression-requiremen
t-03.txt

[2]
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-comp-sl-
enc-02.txt

[3] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-decraene-spring-srv6-vlsid-04.txt

[4] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bonica-6man-comp-rtg-hdr-24.txt

[5] https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mirsky-6man-unified-id-sr-08.txt

Weiqiang Cheng on behalf of design team