Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 00:43:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Application of the Alternate Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Fengwei Qin
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-13.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Alternate Marking Method can be used
   as a passive performance measurement tool in an IPv6 domain.  It
   defines a new Extension Header Option to encode Alternate Marking
   information in both the Hop-by-Hop Options Header and Destination
   Options Header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Giuseppe Fioccola <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 07:51:05 +0000

Dear All,
Please note that I just updated the draft to include the normative references to RFC8321bis and RFC8889bis.
As Erik suggested, this should help to clear some IESG pending positions in order to move forward the document.

Best Regards,

Giuseppe

-----Original Message-----
From: ipv6 <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2022 9:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-13.txt

Abstract:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPv6 working group mailing list
[email-masked]
Administrative Requests: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipv6
--------------------------------------------------------------------