Subject: Something exciting has come up

From: greatsuccess <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 08:44:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

Something exciting has come up and I wanted to bring it to your attention right away. 
This is giving 
us excellent results!

We just launched "No Fail" Recruiting System using a 9 year old rock solid company, 
Emerald 
Coast News as our base program. This system has been tested with phenomenal 
results. 

Have you finally had enough of spending your hard earned money on advertising that 
produces 
little or no real results in your MLM business? Wouldn't it be nice if every penny you 
invested into 
your MLM business actually added to your commission check on a monthly basis? 
Are you burnt 
out from trying to motivate complainers and quitters into taking a proactive role in their 
own 
success? ME TOO!!

For complete details, DO NOT hit Reply! send me an email to

[email-masked]?subject=Send_More_Info_On_ECN!
 
By asking for more information, you will discover what is simply the most fantastically 
awesome 
method of generating large sums of money in the shortest amount of time possible! I 
know what 
you are thinking by now, but I strongly urge you not to harbor any preconceived ideas! 
Dare to 
have a little faith and allow us to show you what we are already ecstatic about. This is 
it!

I'll pay your way in. Just need a commitment from you to do the same for 2 others. 
We're working 
together to make sure everyone gets their two and build a solid, one-time, permanent 
organization. 

Looking forward to sharing all the details with you and hope to hear from you soon. 
Our goal is to 
bring as many on board as possible prior to the 26th which is the cut off date for this 
month. 
Please don't delay in getting back to me and missing out on this dynamite system of 
securing a 
nice second income and picking up some advertising, promotion and new downline 
networkers. :-)

Your partner in success,

Sam Anderson

Emerald Coast News &
The No Fail Recruiting System

This is not SPAM. You are receiving this message because we have corresponded 
in the past, or 
because you have been referred to me as someone interested in making money on 
the internet. If 
this message has reached you in error, then please except my apologies. To remove 
your address 
from future mailings, send an email to 
[email-masked]?subject=Remove.  and we 
will never bother you again! Thanks!