Subject: ADV: Stock Profile - Your Bank Online

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:35:23

Hello, to be removed from out mailing list, please visit 
http://www.stockprofile2000.net/remove.html

STOCK PROFILE 2000 SEPTEMBER STOCK PROFILE

YourBankOnline - Listed on the OTC Bulletin Board
Trading Symbol:       YBOL
Recent Share Price:  $1.38
52 Week Range:    $0.56-$6
Shares Outstanding: 12 Mil

For full company news and current quote, please visit 
http://www.stockprofile2000.net

**** News Flash ****

YourBankOnline Declares Dividend

SEATTLE, Aug. 14 -- YourBankOnline (OTC Bulletin Board: YBOL) announced today that 
effective September 15, 2000 all share holders of record will receive a dividend 
representing a proportionate number of shares in the company's wholly owned 
subsidiary, Contractors Directory, Inc. Total ownership of Contractors Directory, 
Inc. will be distributed to YourBankOnline shareholders shown as holding stock on 
September 15, 2000.

********************

Everything that can possibly be moved onto the Internet is being moved on to the 
Internet.  The Internet makes life easier.  From shopping to researching, the 
Internet is making life a less complicated place.  One of the newest things to do 
on the Internet is banking.

Imagine not having to wait in those long lines at the banks!

Your Bank Online is the online bank to use.  Your Bank Online uses 
state-of-the-art Internet technology to deliver a range of features and functions 
that lets your customers manage their finances online. Your Bank Online utilizes a 
central "data warehouse" concept of providing functional interfaces to bank 
customers for a variety of financial management needs, i.e. bill paying, bill 
presentation online for application and approval, real-time stock quotes and 
execution, along with the more traditional transactions, such as checking and 
savings.

Your Bank Online is a powerful and flexible system providing online banking 
services fully comparable to those offered by major institutions like Checking, 
Savings, Loan Balances, Funds Transfer, Transaction History and Bill Payment.

Now life will have one less hassle.  It is a hassle that you can gladly do 
without.  Imagine what you can do with the time that you will save by no longer 
going to the bank.

Once again, for full company news and current quote, please visit 
http://quote.yahoo.com/q?s=ybol.ob&d=t

Disclaimer:
This material is being provided by StockProfile2000, an electronic newsletter paid 
by the issuer for publishing the information contained in this report. Morse 
Financial has paid a consideration of 10,000 free trading shares of common stock 
of Your Bank Online to StockProfile2000 as payment for the publication of the 
information contained in this report. StockProfile2000 and its affiliates have 
agreed not to sell the common stock received as payment for its services until 
September 12, 2000, which date is 15 days from the initial dissemination of this 
report. After such date, StockProfile2000 may sell such shares in spite of any 
historical, current or future report or information conveyed about such 
securities. Because StockProfile2000 is paid for its services, there is an 
inherent conflict of interest in StockProfile2000's statements and opinions and 
such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. The information 
contained in this publication is for informational purposes only, and not to be 
construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security. 
Please be advised that Your Bank Online is not offering securities for sale to 
persons in California or Minnesota. StockProfile2000 makes no representation or 
warranty relating to the validity of the facts presented nor does StockProfile2000 
represent or warrant that all material facts necessary to make an investment 
decision are presented above. All statements of opinions are those of 
StockProfile2000. StockProfile2000 relies exclusively on information gathered from 
public filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain circumstances, 
interviews conducted by StockProfile2000 of management of featured companies. 
Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in this publication. 
Rather, investors should use the information contained in this publication as a 
starting point for conducting additional research on the featured companies in 
order to allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the featured 
companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are made as of the 
date stated and they are subject to change without notice. StockProfile2000 is not 
a registered investment adviser, broker or a dealer. Investment in the companies 
reviewed is speculative and extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some 
or all of any investment made in Your Bank Online Projections of future financial 
results are provided solely by Your Bank Online No assurances are given that Your 
Bank Online will achieve said projections. This publication contains 
forward-looking statements that are subject to risk and uncertainties that could 
cause results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking 
statements. These forward-looking statements represent the judgment of Your Bank 
Online as of the date of this publication. The Company disclaims any intent or 
obligation to update these forward-looking statements.