Subject: Enjoy watching movies? Get 3 Months FREE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:12:37 -0500

FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM

For a limited time we'll give you this top of the line Digital
Satellite System for FREE! We'll even include Free installation
and 3 FREE months of all the Movie Channels!

Enjoy over 500 Channels of Quality Digital Television on your
FREE Satellite TV System.  Why pay over $900 retail for these
items, when we're giving you this satellite package for free.

Call 888-514-6881 to be Guaranteed Your FREE Satellite Today

This is the New Dishplayer 500.  This Innovative 18" Satellite
has a digital 12 hour recording system so you can throw away
that old VCR. It also has WEB T.V., interactive T.V and a
gameing system.  PLUS on screen graphics, stereo receiver
and infrared remote.

All you have to do is call us to arrange delivery.

For less than the monthly cost of cable tv, Satellite television
offers over 500 channels of all digital video and cd audio sound,
while not missing out on local channels.  

Call 888-514-6881 to Begin Surfing through 500 Channels Today!

To be removed send email to [email-masked]