Subject: Hi

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 00 13:50:36 EST

To be removed hit reply.  CODE TSA.  Code must be present in the
subject field in order to be removed.

TESSA ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF REHABILITATION CLINIC IN THE
LAS VEGAS AREA.

Vista, CA.  August 28, 2000 - Tessa Complete Health Care, INC
(OTC - BB: TSSA) announced today the acquiring of a clinic in the Las Vegas 
Area.  The clinic was acquired from Multi Specialty Health Care Group, which
is the d.b.a. for Advanced Medical Management, INC. of Baltimore, MD.

Robert Flippin, CEO of Tessa, stated, "With this acquisition, Tessa is once 
again starting to acquire new clinics.  We are definitely looking to acquire
more clinics in the Las Vegas area, along with continued expansion in the other 
geographic regions in which we already have a presence.

The acquisition of the Las Vegas clinic has been finalized and closed with the 
effective date being July 1, 2000.  The new name of the clinic is Multicare Health 
and rehabilitation Center which provides medical, chiropractic, physical therapy and 
massage services related to musculo-skeletal illnesses.

This press release includes or may include certain statements, estimates and forward 
looking projections of the company with respect to the anticipated future performance of 
the Company.  Such statements, estimates, and forward-looking projections reflect various 
assumptions of the management of the Company that may or may not prove to be correct
and involve various risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risk factors 
contained in the company's filings with the securities and exchange commission.
This material is being presented by Tessa, and being disseminated by Ecorp
Marketing group, who has been paid 100,000 common shares of stock and $37,000
for its services.