Subject: Why Not Use The Same Stratagies As Americas Top Corporations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 05:25:37 -0700

Attention Business And Entrepenuers

Are most of your profits going to taxes?

Do you have a good business idea but lack start up capital?

In this age of frivolous lawsuits, are you concerned about 
your personal asset exposure?

Do you have a plan in case of a death or a divorce from 
your partner?

Once you learn the valuable secret business strategies we 
offer in our classes you can put all of your financial fears 
behind you. 

EXPECTED OUTCOME

A simple do it yourself system of incorporating with or with
out professional assistance.
An understanding of corporate options.
How corporations work to protect the business owner.
Explanations of Nevada, California, Wyoming & Delaware
corporation start up requiremnts, related material and 
resources.

Call 1-888-6898770

WE CAN TEACH YOU 

How to utilize financial/legal strategies of America's top
lawyers kept secret that are kept secret by rich Corps.

How to incorporate low cost in a tax free state, and
elimianate state income tax. reduce federal tax.

How to reduce your personal liability and bullet proof your 
assets.

Protect your assets from the IRS, state agencies, nasty law
suits, and divorce. 

How to administrate your company in Clalifornia and fulfil 
Nevada Law.

Achieve complete privacy so that your  company can do law
business without personal exposure.

Generate investment capital through issuance of private stock
sales.

How to build corporate credit, not directly connected to the 
enterpreneurs presonal credit.

The comparisons in LLC"s, corporations, and Living Trusts in
asset protection vehicles.

Call 1-888-689-8770 and get all the detail!