Subject: your contract payment.

From: Mr vit it <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:28:24 GMT

RIVATE MAIL BOX X1670ZL
DR. Mr Ebe Johnson
MINISTER FOR FINANCE (FGN)
ABUJA-LAGOS
NIGERIA

ATTN:
I am a director with the Federal Ministry of Finance and was instructed
by the Hon Minister of Finance to find out before the end of this
month,WHY your contract/ claim of your fund have not been credited to your
account,after instructions has been passed to all various Government quarters
that all over due contract/ claim payments should be released as a lot
ofpetitions by beneficiary's has been received by the Minister.

what this office want you to reconfirm, with your telephone and fax
numbers,any other information, WHY you have not received your payment up-till
date?.However I will give my assistance
to make sure your file is in order for payment as two people came for
the claim of the fund and submitted account saying that you are not well.
but you must give me a promissory note
stating your willingness to give me a reasonable amount of money from
your contract payment immediately you get the
payment.

Yours faithfully

Mr ebe Johnny
( Federal Ministry of finance Nigeria)
Please forward your response to my private email:([email-masked])

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SOS Aldeas Infantiles. Ningún niño sin hogar.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;15349974;7829128;a?http://ad.es.doubleclick.net/clk;15339847;11200040;r?http://www.aldeasinfantiles.es/aldeas/microsite/index.htm