Subject: Comfirm Your Account

From: Webmail Programme <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 17:09:45 +0200

Dear Webmail Account User

This Email is from webmail Customer Care and we are sending it to  
every webmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having  
congestion's due to the anonymous registration of web mail accounts so  
we are shutting down some webmail accounts and your account was among  
those to be deleted. We are sending you this email so that you can  
verify and let us know if you still want to use this account. If you  
are still interested please confirm your account by filling the space  
below. Your Username,password,date of birth and your country  
information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all mail users and removal of all unused  
webmail Accounts, webmail would be shutting down all unused Accounts,  
You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Log in  
Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account  
will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

Email Username :...............
Email Password :..............
Date of Birth :..................
Country or Territory: .........

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not  
be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention  
to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after  
48 Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account  
permanently.

Thanks.
WebMail Program.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.galiciaaberta.com
Información mantida pola Secretaría Xeral de Emigración da Xunta de Galicia