Subject: Attn: ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432

From: "UNITED NATIONS OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 21:08:18 -0400

Attn: ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.
Our Ref: FGN/SNT/RAL
Your Ref: SNT/ATM/822

Inline with the United Nations millennium development goal to eradicate
poverty and hunger by the year 2015 I am directed to inform you that your
payment verification and confirmations is completed,  therefore we are
happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your
payment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432
have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $500,000.00 USD
(FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is
permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make
withdrawal at any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with the ups courier services.
Please note that the UPS Courier Company is fully insured by Nicon
Insurance Corporation.

Kindly be inform that you are to provide a delivery fee of $95.00 USD for
the effective delivery of your package to you as the delivery charges and
please also be informed that the delivery will be made to your address in
48 hours (2 days) after the confirmation of your payment for delivery, as
you know the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery
documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

You are advised to contact us with the details below via his e-mail address:

EMAIL: [email-masked]

1.Full Name:... 2.Address:... 3.Phone:... 4.Country:... 5.Sex/Gender:...

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for
dispatch to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.Harris Conklin.