Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-parker-isis-wg-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:32:37 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Management Information Base for IS-IS
	Author(s)	: J. Parker
	Filename	: draft-parker-isis-wg-mib-00.txt
	Pages		: 58
	Date		: 28-Oct-98
	
     This document describes    a management information base for  the
     IS-IS  Routing protocol, as described in RFC 1142 [2], when it
     is used    to  construct  routing  tables  for  IP  networks,  as
     described in RFC 1195 [3].
 
     This memo defines an experimental portion  of  the  Management
     Information   Base  (MIB)  for     use  with  network  management
     protocols in the Internet community.
 
     This memo is based on a    draft revision of an  IETF  MIB  dated
     September   1992   and     titled  'Integrated  IS-IS  Management
     Information Base'.  This version has been modified to  include
     MIB-II     syntax,  to  exclude portions of the protocol that are
     not relevant to    IP, such as the ES-IS  protocol,  and  to  add
     management support for current practice.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-parker-isis-wg-mib-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-parker-isis-wg-mib-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-parker-isis-wg-mib-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.