Subject: [Isis-wg] Three way handshake draft

From: Tayfun Gol <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:13:22 -0400

I was wondering why this draft got expired. Looking at the mail
archives, it just passed away silently. Does anybody have an idea?

Thanks in advance...

--

Tayfun Gol

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Rajesh Saluja <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:28:25 -0400

> archives, it just passed away silently. Does anybody have an idea?

Tayfun,
Three way handshake draft passed last call in January and was submitted
to IESG for information RFC.  The draft's expiry date was January 2001
and hence was probably removed from IETF drafts page.

Thanks,
Rajesh

--

-------------------------------------------------------------
Rajesh Saluja
Nortel Networks Inc 600 Technology Park Billerica, MA  01821
Ph: (978) 288-7791      Fax: (978) 670-8760
--------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:32:52 -0700

> > archives, it just passed away silently. Does anybody have an idea?

Tayfun (hope you're settling ok in Pitt ;-),

there are multiple drafts hanging in last step (look @ upcoming ISIS WG
minutes)
that were dependent on some TLV number assignment clarification.
Given the tlv-codepoints draft that can be referenced now, they should be
updated and be avaialble as RFC any minute now ...

    thanks

    -- tony