Subject: [Isis-wg] A doubt

From: "Manav Bhatia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:47:53 +0530

Hi All,
I am referring to ISO/IEC 10589:2001 (E) and in Section 7.3.15.1 ("Action on
receipt of the link state PDU") section 9b it says "If the source S of the
LSP is an IS or pseudonode for which all but the last octet are equal to the
systemID of the receiving IS, and the recveiving IS does not have that LSP
in its database .. "

My question is that how can an IS receive an LSP issued by itself ??

Please comment.

Thanks and Regards,
Manav Bhatia

"C is not a big language, and is not well served by a big book." -- K&R2

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg