Subject: [Isis-wg] Mesh Groups Doubt

From: "Swati Rastogi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:58:48 +0530

Hi,
Is the concept of mesh groups something is similiar to that of the route
reflectors in BGP. It would have been a lot clearer in the rfc if an example
using the mesh groups would have also been provided. Can anybody please help
me in understanding the concept of mesh groups. ?

Regards,
Swati

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Dave Katz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:31:54 -0700 (PDT)

It's a cheap hack to reduce the flooding load in highly meshed networks
by not flooding LSPs across all links.

--Dave

   Hi,

   Regards,
   Swati