Subject: [Isis-wg] pseudonode LSP

From: "Sachidananda K" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:11:22 +0000

Hi All,

I have a question regarding the pseudonode LSPs transmission.
Should the designated IS send the pseudonode LSPs only on the LAN interface 
on which it is a DIS or should it send them on all the interfaces.
Let me take an example: SYS1 is a L1 intermediate system with 3 broadcast 
interfaces (ifA, ifB and ifC) and 2 point to point interfaces (say ppp0, 
ppp1). SYS1 is a DIS on the LAN to which it is connected through ifB. Then 
does the SYS1 has to send the pseudonode LSPs and CSNPs on only ifB or 
should these packets be sent on all the interfaces ifA, ifB, ifC, ppp0 and 
ppp1.

Thanking in advance for all the early reaponses.
Sachi

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg