Subject: Re: [Isis-wg] Meeting minutes ...

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 16:47:23 -0400 (EDT)

Yes--but I think we had settled on covering several methods, and
letting people choose based on their implementation, since it
really doesn't matter how the other IS does it, just how you do
it locally (in other words, this is very close to an
implementation detail).... I don't see why pulling it from the
iih shouldn't/couldn't be included as well as what's there.

Does anyone object?

Russ

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Dino Farinacci wrote:

> >>     . ietf-ospf-p2p: Dino brought up some simplifying ideas on the
> >> ISIS side that have
> >>         been considered but would make layer violations worse (taking
> >> MAC directly from
> 
>     This layer violation is already in IS-IS when processing LAN IIH's.
> 
> Dino
> _______________________________________________
> Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
> http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg
> 

_____________________________
[email-masked] <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg