Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-08.txt

From: Hannes Gredler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:28:20 +0100

[ ... ]

5.3. Link Protection Type

   The Link  Protection Type is is a sub-TLV (of type 20) of the
   extended IS reachability TLV, with length two octets, the first of
                                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   which is a bit vector describing the protection capabilities of the
   link. They are:

      0x01  Extra Traffic

      0x02  Unprotected

      0x04  Shared

      0x08  Dedicated 1:1

      0x10  Dedicated 1+1

      0x20 Enhanced

      0x40 Reserved

      0x80 Reserved

5.4. Interface Switching Capability Descriptor

[ ... ]

---

what happened to the second octet ?

/hannes
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg