Subject: [Isis-wg] Reg. draft-ietf-isis-wg-tlv-codepoints-01.txt

From: Shankar Vemulapalli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:22:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Since the draft-ietf-isis-wg-tlv-codepoints-01.tx talks about the ISIS TLVs -
it would be good to include the sub-TLVs also - so that we can have all the
ISIS-related TLVs at one place.

ISIS-Sub-TLVs include: [for reference- try to cover most of them below]

Name                          TLVs             Draft
_______________________________________________________________________________
Administrative Tag             1       draft-ietf-isis-igp-p2p-over-lan-00.txt
Admin. Group(color)            3       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt

Outgoing Int. Indetifier       4       draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-08.txt
Incoming Int. Identifier       5       draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-08.txt

IPv4 Inter. Address            6       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt
Interface MTU                  7

IPv4 Neigh. Address            8       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt
Maximum Link Bandwidth         9       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt

Max. Reserv. Link Bandwidth   10       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt
Unreveserved Bandwidth        11       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt

TE Default Metric             18       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt
Link Protection Type          20

Int. Swith. Capability Desc.  21       draft-ietf-isis-gmpls-extensions-08.txt
MT Reachable IPv4 Prefixes   117       draft-ietf-isis-wg-multi-topology-02.txt

Reserved for Cisco Specific  250-254   draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt
Reserved for Future Exapans  255       draft-ietf-isis-traffic-04.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a thought -

Thanks,

/Shankar

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list  -  [email-masked]
http://external.juniper.net/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: Tony Przygienda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:23:18 -0800

> ISIS-Sub-TLVs include: [for reference- try to cover most of them below]

said to a couple of people privately, will repeat here on the list:

this draft/RFC will _NOT_ track any sub-tlvs, just too much and varying too fast

    Divide & Conquer

    -- tony