Subject: [Isis-wg] ISIS WG Last Last Call - 72 hour timeout

From: David Ward <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:20:01 -0500

All -
	This is an announcement of a "Last Last call" (famous last 
words, eh?) with a 72 hour duration on several drafts that have had 
multiple WG Last Calls and now have passed idnits.

Please review, comment, pick nits, etc on the following drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-multi-topology-10.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-caps-03.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-link-attr-01.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-03.txt

If you have any comments on these drafts, please include the common 
name of the draft in the subject line and cc all authors of the draft.

E.g.

Subject: Admin Tags LLC showstopper commment

Many thanks. Pending no further comments, all the drafts above will 
proceed to the next step in the process. We aren't expecting any 
showstopper comments since the only changes are idnits and grammer. 
But again, these are famous last words.

DWard and Chopps

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg