Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Management Information Base for IS-IS
	Author(s)	: J. Parker
	Filename	: draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-23.txt
	Pages		: 101
	Date		: 2005-10-3
	
This document describes a management information base for the IS-IS
   Routing protocol when it is used to construct routing tables for IP
   networks.

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.

   This memo is based on an IETF draft by Chris Gunner.  This version
   has been modified to include MIB-II syntax, to exclude portions of
   the protocol that are not relevant to IP, such as the ES-IS protocol,
   and to add management support for current practice.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-23.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-23.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-wg-mib-23.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg

---

From: "Parker, Jeff" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:22:52 -0400

I was remiss in not posting a note about the changes.

I have included the diffs, but the changes were editorial, in response to a
request from Bert Wijnen.

    Change Unsigned16TC to IsisUnsigned16TC and the like
    Beef up the Reference clauses in TCs
    Edits for Behaviors
    Describe how rest of System scalars behave after reboot

The hope is that this version is closer to the final form.

I did run across "Zeno's Body Shop" the other day, at the end of a scenic
dirt road near a popular hiking trail.  I did have a feeling of deja vu, and
wondered if this version of the draft is halfway there.

- jeff parker
  
------ Forwarded Message

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 06:11:25 -0700

This draft has been in Final Final WG LC. The only changes allowed at  
this point are changes to the changes from the previous. This  
revision was requested by the MIB area director so the revision was  
made. :)

Please review these changes for anything glaringly wrong as I plan to  
send this MIB to the Alex and Bill next Friday (2005/10/14). I'd like  
for this to be in the queue to become an RFC *before* the next IETF.

Chris.

On Oct 4, 2005, at 6:22 AM, Parker, Jeff wrote:

> <diffs>