Subject: retake siesta

From: Wills Y. Stella <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:36:37 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

We'll also look at what the stakes might be, and how different kinds of
companies may be able to reap the rewards when user-generated content is
allowed to thrive on retail networks.

We post new, original articles about once a week.

In fact, neither retail nor mobile media are ever mentioned.
That these two items would be at the top of most marketers' lists is not
exactly remarkable. With this in mind, I've started thinking about ways
that retailers can use in-store media to bring more of the buying
decision back into the store.
Fortunately, the ANA survey results indicate that this may be starting
to change. This has created many a headache and long night for the
people who valiantly strive for unification. At some level, public
service networks require the involvement of a public body like the
federal, state or local government, but in some cases they may be headed
up by an NGO or other non-profit. Content that makes it easy for the
shopper to compare a product's strengths to that mental checklist may be
more likely to leave an impression. On the other hand, I think that many
non-retail public networks will be able to gain considerably from the
wider array of content options available to them.
Content that makes it easy for the shopper to compare a product's
strengths to that mental checklist may be more likely to leave an
impression. Can user-generated content find a home on digital signage?
After all, consumers are often closer to the products that they're
promoting than the ad agencies are, so the content they create might be
more relevant. However, as their name implies, these networks are really
driven by an advertising-based revenue stream. Gerba, and do not reflect
the official opinions of WireSpring Technologies, Inc. They might not be
relevant to us, we might not agree with what they're promoting, or we
simply don't like them for no logical reason at all.

Additionally, they're already comfortable working with media at a very
large scale, and they already have the trust of a huge number of
consumers and businesses. Others place screens in public places and
monetize them with ads for nearby products and services. We'll also look
at what the stakes might be, and how different kinds of companies may be
able to reap the rewards when user-generated content is allowed to
thrive on retail networks. Could showing live TV on your digital signs
be illegal? Content that makes it easy for the shopper to compare a
product's strengths to that mental checklist may be more likely to leave
an impression.
"Most of the time, online forces a transmutation of the original offline
idea.
But the methods needn't be the same.

The views and opinions expressed in the Blog are solely those of Mr.

For more products and services, including FireCast Status Monitor,
please see our  full product line. Those TV screens in banks, auto
repair shops and doctor's waiting rooms tuned to CNN in an attempt to
keep us entertained in an otherwise excruciatingly boring environment.
Some group has to be able to mitigate that to the greatest extent
possible, and my number one pick for such a group would be a major
search engine company, and in particular, Google.

Similarly, major Internet auction houses are good candidates to fill the
role of out-of-home media arbiter. orange is the new pink!

While Neff's examples focus on annoying TV commercials, the crux of his
argument is this: consumers zap ads because they don't like them. What
this number tells us is that a large number of people may enter a retail
venue with a good idea of the problem that they have, but not
necessarily the best solution for it. However, given TiVo's meteoric
rise, it's pretty clear that consumers were primed, ready and willing to
pay a premium for this capability as soon as a practical system was
available.

Except as provided in our Republishing and Syndication Policy, no
content on this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without
our express written consent. We've actually seen some public networks
partner with local town papers and even churches who have existing local
advertiser connections. I thus have to wonder whether the outcome of
this case is going to have repercussions for other networks.

As an added bonus, the new tools and companies that crop up to service
the UGC economy will improve local ad sales too, bringing additional
relevance to your place-based media.
Thus, it's a good medium for sales-oriented messages with a clear
call-to-action, rather than the brand awareness content often shown on
TV. Depending on the nature and intent of the network, their impetus to
deploy the signs can come from many different places. "The homestyle
exemption was not designed to apply to the particular allegations of
copyright infringement contained in the Complaint," the judge said.
Others place screens in public places and monetize them with ads for
nearby products and services.