Subject: Monaco is a spectacular Grand Prix, and it will be an interesting race.

From: Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:27:51 +0300

not to mention a bit more fun in the life of the paddock.

It is the second race in Spain, after the Spanish Grand Prix in
Barcelona. Lewis Hamilton on the podium at the Spanish Grand Prix last
Sunday.

I posted a couple of other reports about this mini-scandal on my blog at
the IHT.

I posted a couple of other reports about this mini-scandal on my blog at
the IHT.

Often these press releases go a little too far, in my opinion, and fail
to amuse.

"We strongly advise you against ordering 'Moose au Chocolat. not to
mention a bit more fun in the life of the paddock. Back to racing action
in the streets of the principality tomorrow.

It is a Grand Prix unlike any other, and that makes it really
interesting. not to mention a bit more fun in the life of the paddock.
Sato took the position with six laps remaining in the race after
Giancarlo Fisichella, in a Renault, had to make another last minute pit
stop. This is one of the most interesting races of the whole year
because the circuit is so unusual," said Heikki Kovalainen. But no,
surely the guy, a rookie, cannot go and pull off a victory like
that.

This is one of the most interesting races of the whole year because the
circuit is so unusual," said Heikki Kovalainen.

But they are offering the first two issues free. But they are offering
the first two issues free.

But if it was going to happen, Monaco was the place. Joe Saward just
wrote an extraordinary book about three former Grand Prix drivers who
became resistance fighters and saboteurs during World War II. But if it
was going to happen, Monaco was the place. Very often, they draw forth
chuckles or light belly laughs, and all in all, I think it's a great
contribution to a form of press relations that can otherwise be pretty
stale.

But the Hamilton story is the one that I think gets my vote as being the
most extraordinary of the day. This race through the city streets of the
principality, the most glamorous race of the season, is clearly a race
apart. This race through the city streets of the principality, the most
glamorous race of the season, is clearly a race apart. I found out how
unforgiving the track can be when I went off in the second session,
causing some damage to the car. Monaco is a spectacular Grand Prix, and
it will be an interesting race. What's really cool, is that the Valencia
race will happen through the streets of the city, around the port area,
like the Monaco Grand Prix.

But they are offering the first two issues free. So check out the
grandprixplus.