Subject: gung-ho insomnia

From: Tolbert Vivien <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:45:53 +0800

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

Just another tragic example of American cultural imperialism. Beats me -
but thank you for your kind attention.

Could a fellow who actually chooses to wear a bonnet de police not know
the meaning of On les aura! Even though it's only the lightest dusting,
our expected lucrative bus tour of Japanese tourists has already
cancelled - great depression reigns in the gift shop. Camilla is adored
by a gallant young Spanish nobleman; soon, he's joined as a suitor by
the colony's first-string bullfighter and then by the worldly viceroy.
"Eggy in a basket" apparently.
His attempt to grow tea on its slopes was not successful.

I finally feinted and dodged around her and got away.

Above - Natasha plays the troll under the bridge and Leroy is the Billy
Goat Gruff.

The exhibition staff made a life mask of him and all and even refused a
bribe to remove his breathing straws during the process. Above, Jessica
Biel as Sophie, Edward Norton as Eisenheim, and Paul Giamatti as Uhl
with a skirmish line of pickelhaubed Viennese peelers. His attempt to
grow tea on its slopes was not successful. Of course, it did have some
teensy disadvantages. And Snarleyyow is indeed a fiendish doggy. We've
discovered that Allan Janus has an almost Anne of Green Gables
popularity in Japan, though there's no anime version of his life, yet.
Further developments will be reported as they occur, if not before.
I walked a bit closer - snapped his photo - he didn't go into his attack
crouch, nor growl or show his fangs - just stood there, looking almost
friendly. Really, one should stay away from the Janus Museum Forest
Preserve nowadays, what with all of the bleeding dangers that lurk
within. All in all, not a bad trip, except for the scary lady touts. As
one would expect in a film set in the Dual Monarchy period, there are
also some very nice tschakos on display, too. It's all very colorful and
playful, with some very witty touches.

Camilla loves them all, but loves the golden coach best of all. Relaxing
up to a point, since I once again ran into the rare elusive dangerous
Gray Dire Cat near the old footbridge. The Museum Cats have hunkered
down for the duration, and after I put the pork roast into go in the
oven, I'm going to take a nap. All in all, not a bad trip, except for
the scary lady touts.

I prepared to flee, of course, but something stopped me - his look;
proud and fierce, and yet strangely vulnerable and even wistful. Much
hilarity and bloodshed ensues. His head now rests on a shelf at the
Museum's Paul E.

A mad world, my masters.

Nothing like our modern cinema for breath-taking images of power and
inspiration. I read my book - The Fall of the House of Habsburg, by
Edward Crankshaw - very exciting - which distracted me from the uproar
of the Chinese variety show playing on the bus TVs.