Subject: BE PREPARED TO MOVE TO A PLACE OF SHELTER QUICKLY AS LIGHTNING CAN BE A THREAT TO YOUR SAFETY EVEN IF THE THUNDERSTORM IS MANY MILES AWAY FROM YOUR LOCATION.

From: Benedict Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:25:36 +0300

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. BE
PREPARED TO SLOW YOUR DRIVING SPEEDS IF YOU ENCOUNTER VISIBILITY
REDUCING HEAVY RAIN. ASSOCIATED WITH A CLUSTER OF THUNDERSTORMS MOVING
NORTH FROM THE GULF.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACR
MAINLY IN SOUTHERN AND MIDTOWN AREAS OF TOWN THROUGH THE MORNING.

THE RADAR AT BETHEL SHOWS PRECIPITATION ALONG THE COAST FROM HOOPER BAY
DOWN TO PLATINUM AND INLAND TO BETHEL WITH A FEW SHOWERS AROUND ST.
DENSE FOG ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON ADT TODAY FOR THOMPSON PASS.
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR DETECTED WIDESPREAD SHOWERS AND
THUNDERSTORMS ONGOING ACR LIGHT WINDS THROUGH THE EARLY AFTERNOON. RADAR
INDICATES AREAS OF LIGHT RAIN AND DRIZZLE FROM THE MCHUGH CREEK AREA TO
SOUTH ANCHORAGE. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

EXPECT MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH OCCASIONAL SHOWERS ALONG THE COAST
SPREADING ACROSS THE DELTA WITH AREAS OF RAIN AND DRIZZLE ALSO PATCHY
FOG WILL REDUCE VISIBILITY IN SOME AREAS TO ONE MILE OR LESS.
THE RADAR AT BETHEL SHOWS PRECIPITATION ALONG THE COAST FROM HOOPER BAY
DOWN TO PLATINUM AND INLAND TO BETHEL WITH A FEW SHOWERS AROUND ST.
SCATTERED TO NUMEROUS SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE
NORTHERLY ACROSS THE AREA THROUGH THE AFTERNOON.