Subject: dealt

From: Roderick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:31:13 +0900

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON firs thing Thursday!

Howard said he had to see that.
He said he's been too busy on the road lately to go looking but he will
be looking at a few places sometime soon.
'' He said it's an odd name and it's kind of gross if you think about
it.
Howard said that the guys were going to perform a song for them.

Howard said he had to see that.

Howard said he got another e-mail from a guy who was going to offer Eric
a job working for his company where they throw celebrity parties.
He said there were hundreds of e-mails like that. He told him to go
write some stuff for them and then call them back. He said it was okay
to touch titties and kiss though.

Johnny made it sound like he didn't make it up but he was going to take
the blame for it.

He said that if he's white and doesn't look Pakistani he could make a
joke about how no one knows he's Pakistani other than the fact that he
smells like piss.

Howard said he saw a tape of Jimmy doing that and he was very funny at
it.

Howard said it's very hard to do anything nice for Eric. Howard asked if
they have to work at all or not. Howard said the guy gives him his
address so he could pass that along to Eric. Steve Grillo Reads From His
Diary.
Howard said Zach is like Jesus because he's a good looking guy and
didn't do anything with women until he was married. Hansy said that he
also rants in his comedy routine so the guys figured he was kind of like
a Dennis Miller or a Pat Cooper in that way. Hansy said he's had some
issues lately and he's been going to therapy. Howard had Johnny Fratto
on the phone to defend himself.

'' They have a new album out called Blue Sky and you can find out more
about that at Hanson. He didn't believe he even had one but Hansy
claimed he really did. He showed the guys what he had on his back and it
was some kind of monster or something. Howard asked Jimmy if he's ever
had her on his show. He said he didn't want to be a greeter.