Subject: reprove

From: Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:02:04 +0300

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Next month the Cryonics Society will be putting a fresh new series of
public outreach letters in the mail. We call it "The Three Hundred" .
It's already done so. By our actions, we lead the way and will long be
remembered for it. Funding springs, at root, from widespread public
awareness of advances and possibilities in aging research.

html and type in a mailing or email address and stay informed.

The Immortality Institute hosts a vibrant, friendly, supportive and
active online community that includes members of many other
organizations with an interest in healthy life extension.

Activism and advocacy. The existence of The Three Hundred resonates with
those who feel the injustice of the aging process, people who welcome
the first serious attempts in human history to fight aging and win. By
our actions, we lead the way and will long be remembered for it.