Subject: Daniel Henninger's latest Opinion Journal column's a doozy.

From: Tina D. Gardner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 20:03:20 -0300

ERMX Jumps 12.5% and Volume Goes Through The Roof!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18 UP 12.5%

Big news last week pushed investors to the table. Wallst.net release of
an audio interview got them excited. This is only the first day after
the release. Act fast and get on ERMX Tuesday morning!

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.

Dubya answers no, no, no.
White House press guy now he's not.

Steve Bates is all gassed up over high gas prices.
Andy and Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think?

Link                   Email     Mad Kane'

Nearly was "Her Honor.

Putting aside the odd juxtaposition of My Space with Huffington and Kos,
did you notice anything missing in that list? Don Davis's Hu Cares About
The Falun Gong?
And if  simply reading it isn't enough for you,  you can listen to me
sing it right here.

He'll  embarrass at most any forum.
Stuart Rothenberg's Will White House Shakeup Alter Public Opinion?

But it just doesn't hack it To tug Prez Hu's jacket.

Some Notable Posts: Taylor Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth. Andy and
Josh deserves some limericks, too, don't you think? Sometimes it's best
to ignore'm. The Fellow  Who Ran OMB By Madeleine Begun Kane The fellow
who ran OMB Helped balloon Fed'ral debt with much glee. How 'bout one
coherent? Now Dub's spokesman, poor Scotty is not. He needs staffers
brainy.

Steve Bates is all gassed up over high gas prices.

Nearly was "Her Honor. Rumsfeld's quite abysmal. Don't forget Dub's
spokesman Scott.

How 'bout one coherent? What a sad and unspeakable waste.

CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks and Liars.

He needs staffers brainy.
That's what Snow was there for.
And here's a pair of limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been
Urged To Clean House By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged
to clean house, By his GOP pals and his spouse.
Daniel Thinks Left Blogs Are Coarse By Madeleine Begun Kane Daniel
thinks left blogs are coarse, So he mutters atop his high horse.

Sometimes it's best to ignore'm. He needs staffers brainy. He stepped
down from his role, Which has taken its toll, And his rep will forever
be scarred. Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.

White House press guy now he's not.
That's what runs our nation.

But he's loyal to George Bush, and that's key. And here's a pair of
limericks on the same topic: George Bush Has  Been Urged To Clean House
By Madeleine Begun Kane George Bush has  been urged to clean house, By
his GOP pals and his spouse. He needs staffers brainy.
Don't forget Dub's spokesman Scott. Upward polls are Bolten's aim.

White House press guy now he's not. My previous White House Shakeup
verse is here.

Steve Bates is all gassed up over high gas prices.
" Andrew Card worked way too hard. Nearly was "Her Honor.
CountDown's Tribute to Scotty by way of Crooks and Liars. Some Notable
Posts: Taylor Marsh's From The Elephant's Mouth. And if you'd like to
subscribe to my podcast feed, here it is. Rumsfeld's quite abysmal. It
defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief.

Now he's just a goner.

It defies all belief That he's Dubya's new Chief. No one bought what he
said, So it's off with his head. Now Dub's spokesman, poor Scotty is
not.

Dan's hypocrisy's rather audacious.

Miers may just lose her job.