Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Policy Control Mechanism in IS-IS Using Administrative Tags
	Author(s)       : S. Previdi, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2007-11-19

This document describes an extension to the IS-IS protocol to add
operational capabilities that allow for ease of management and
control over IP prefix distribution within an IS-IS domain.  This
document enhances the IS-IS protocol by extending the information
that adraft-ietf-isis-wg-multi-topology Intermediate System (IS)
[router] can place in Link State Protocol Data Units (LSPs) for
policy use.  This extension will provide operators with a mechanism
to control IP prefix distribution throughout multi-level IS-IS
domains.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-admin-tags-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg