Subject: [Isis-wg] draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv-01

From: "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:50:12 -0800

Folks -

Please note the following:

A new version of I-D, draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv-01.txt has been posted
to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv
Revision:	 01
Title:		 IS-IS BFD Enabled TLV
Creation_date:	 2007-11-18
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 9

Abstract:
This document describes a TLV for use in the IS-IS routing protocol that
allows for the proper use of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
protocol (BFD).  There exist certain scenarios in which IS-IS will not
react appropriately to a BFD detected forwarding plane failure without
use of either this TLV or some other method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv-01.txt

Comments welcomed.

   Les and Chris

_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg