Subject: [Isis-wg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IS-IS BFD Enabled TLV
	Author(s)       : C. Hopps, L. Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2008-03-23

This document describes a TLV for use in the IS-IS routing protocol
that allows for the proper use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection protocol (BFD).  There exist certain scenarios in which
IS-IS will not react appropriately to a BFD detected forwarding plane
failure without use of either this TLV or some other method.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Isis-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isis-wg