Subject: [Isms] new mailing list on call home

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:45:39 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce the creation of a new mailing list,
[email-masked].  The purpose of this list is to discuss firewall
"call home" functionality and firewall traversal issues.  When I say
"call home" I mean the case where connections/communications are
initiated by applications that might more traditionally be classed
"servers".  The latest example is SNMP, and this is the one I will focus
my attention on.

I am developing a draft as well as a BoF agenda for a Bof I hope to hold
at IETF64, but relevant architectural points to the general notion are
welcome.

If you participated in the previous discussion on ISMS, I encourage you
to join call-home.  To subscribe, go to the following URL and follow the
directions:

   https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/call-home

Thanks for your time,

Eliot

_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms