Subject: [Isms] ISMS WG Last Call on RADIUS mapping for SNMP

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:04:42 +0100

Dear all,

this is the start of the  working group last call on the ISMS
RADIUS integration document:

  Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Usage for
  Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) Transport Models
  <draft-ietf-isms-radius-usage-02.txt>

The authors and the chairs think that this document is mature
enough for WGLC. Please do review these document and post your
comments on this list until Friday, March 28, 2008.

Please respond to this WG last call announcement indicating
whether or not you approve the document, even if you have no
comments to offer.

Note that this document is based on the RADIUS Management
Authorization specification:

  Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
  Authorization for Network Access Server (NAS) Management
  <draft-ietf-radext-management-authorization-02.txt>

This document is under last call in the RADEXT WG. So if you read
this document as well, please let the RADEXT chairs and/or the
RADEXT WG know about it.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms

---

From: li chunxiu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:47:12 +0800

Hi,
I have a question:
-sec "3.  Table of Attributes"
Does the "Framed-Management-Protection" should be
"Framed-Management-Protocol "?
Thank you!
Chunxiu li

---

From: "David B. Nelson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:07:43 -0500

Li Chunxiu writes...

> "Framed-Management-Protocol "?

Yes.

It should be:

  0-1   0-1    0     0     TBA   Framed-Management-Protocol
  0-1   0-1    0     0     TBA   Management-Transport-Protection

One too many steps in the "global search and replace".  :-) Thanks for
catching this.