Subject: [Isms] meeting in minneapolis

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:51:24 +0200

Hi,

by Monday, WG chais have to file meeting slot requests for the
upcoming IETF in Minneapolis (16-21 November 2008). I plan to ask for
a one hour meeting slot but I hope that we do not really need it and
that we can cancel it before the meeting. Here is the relevant quote
from the minutes of the Dublin meeting:

   It was agreed to have revised core ISMS documents in September
   resolving the open issues and going to WG last call. Any issues
   coming up during WG last call should be resolved in October so that
   the revised documents can go to the IESG in November.

So the goal is to get the documents ready for WG last call this months
and since there has been lots of good review work done recently, I
hope that the issues popping up during WG last call can be resolved on
this list before the next IETF meeting.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>
_______________________________________________
Isms mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms