Subject: [Isms] FW: New Version Notification for draft-pejaver-ismi-kerberos-00

From: "Lee, Yiu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:39:13 -0400

We posted the draft to the repository. This draft describes how to use
Kerberos with SNMP to provide security. Comments and thoughts are welcome.

------ Forwarded Message
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 00:36:57 -0700
To: Yiu Leung Lee <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-pejaver-ismi-kerberos-00

A new version of I-D, draft-pejaver-ismi-kerberos-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Yiu Lee and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:  draft-pejaver-ismi-kerberos
Revision:  00
Title:   Keroberos Security Model for SNMPv3
Creation_date:  2010-07-26
WG ID:   Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 11

Abstract:
This memo describes the use of Kerberos [RFC4120] service with Simple
Network Management Protocol (SNMP) to authenticate users, authorize
them to access specific MIB objects and to encrypt data for
confidentiality.  User authorization information is securely
encapsulated inside the AuthorizationData field in a Kerberos ticket.
The recommendations of this memo may be eventually extended to
applications other than SNMP.

The IETF Secretariat.

------ End of Forwarded Message