Subject: [Isms] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Security Model for SNMP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting services to Dynamically Provision View-based Access Control Model User-to-Group Mappings
	Author(s)       : K. Narayan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-07-05

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  It describes the use of
information provided by Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting
(AAA) services, such as the Remote Authentication Dial-In User
Service (RADIUS), to dynamically update user-to-group mappings in the
View-Based Access Control Model (VACM).

Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the working group's
mailing list at [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 12:01:08 +0200

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts

[...] 

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-07.txt

Minor nit: It seems

      vacmAAAMIBConformance

should be

      vacmAaaMIBConformance

for consistency.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:36:35 -0700

Hi -

Fixed.  -08 should soon appear.

Randy

> From: "Juergen Schoenwaelder" <[email-masked]>
> To: <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 3:01 AM
> Subject: Re: [Isms] I-D Action:draft-ietf-isms-radius-vacm-07.txt
>
> _______________________________________________
> Isms mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/isms