Subject: [Isms] radius/vacm edits

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:58:49 -0700

Hi -

As editor, I think I understand the latest round of edits.
The resolution of the transport model prefix issue in particular
will result in numerous text changes and signficant change
to the MIB module itself.  I think it would be a good thing
to make those changes available, even as the WG last call
continues.  However, due to other obligations (yes, I do
have a life!) I probably won't be able to generate an
update (whether to the "individual" I-D or the WG document)
until Sunday afternoon, California time, in order to
beat Monday's I-D submission deadline.

My question for the co-chairs is whether they want me to wait
until the close of the WG last call before assembling the edits
and making them available in one form or another.

Randy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 09:17:39 +0200

> and making them available in one form or another.

Here is a plan: The last call ends on Tuesday. Since you won't have
time to post an update by the ID cutoff on Monday, I suggest to wait
until the WG last call is over. If no other issues pop up, I suggest
you update the WG document after Tuesday and post it to the list so
that we can cross check consistency of the updates. Once we agree that
the edits are fine, we wait until ID submission opens up again at the
78th IETF (I guess 26th of July) at which time you can post the ID and
I will hand over the document and the writeup to our AD.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>