Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:00:13 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Integrated Services over Specific Link Layers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Parameters for SBM network 
                          nodes
	Author(s)	: A. Smith, R. Pabbati
	Filename	: draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-mib-01.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 22-Oct-99
	
This memo includes a list of manageable parameters for RSVP/SBM server
implementations. These are in addition to those already described in RFC
2206 and RFC 2213. Specifically, it describes parameters for control of
the base signaling protocols themselves, as well as some of the
admission control decisions.  These definitions are not intended to be
exhaustive but they have been identified as useful for practical
implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-issll-is802-sbm-mib-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.