Subject: [its] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on charter-ietf-ipwave-00-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 06:15:05 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipwave-00-02: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipwave/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the significant rework resulting in 00-02. I'm happy to ballot
Yes on the result.

The following might not have been clear in my previous BLOCK on 00-01, so
let me try again :-)

As the responsible AD for DTN, I am very interested in any thoughts the
IPWAVE community has about the suitability of DTN's chartered work in the
IPWAVE space, and welcome that conversation. My concern in my previous
BLOCK was that the IPWAVE community might have already looked at DTN's
chartered work and found it unsuited for deployments that will be based
on IPWAVE. If that's happened, I'd love to hear more. If it hasn't
happened, my apologies for misunderstanding.