Subject: [its] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 05:59:37 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipwave/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

To forward the feedback I sent previously:

"Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I, not to be
mistaken with V2Internet) communications are still being developed."
I read the charter multiple times, and I'm still not sure what the
infrastructure is in V2I.
A sentence or two with background would be useful.

"Other SDOs interested in this work include ISO/TC204, ETSI TC ITS, 3GPP,
and NHTSA."
Sure, it's interesting to know but what is the message for the ipwave
group? Liaison, coordination, something else?