Subject: [its] Deborah Brungard's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Deborah Brungard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 15:57:27 -0700

Deborah Brungard has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipwave/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Supportive of the work though as others mentioned, the
description is quite vague. Agree with Alvaro, prefer future
work not to be mentioned at this time as seems more
appropriate for routing.

The first paragraph was difficult to parse as appropriate
for a charter (too commercial), the second paragraph
seems to be a better start.

>From the first paragraph, "safety applications using
bidirectional data flows" seems to fit better with the
later text on safety-related messages to describe
what is needed.