Subject: [its] Stephen Farrell's Yes on charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:39:48 -0700

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipwave/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the charter ought also recognise the privacy sensitivity of 
potentially tracking people and their vehicles. So I'd suggest 
adding something like: 

"The WG will pay particular attention to the privacy characteristics
of protocols it develops (or re-uses) in order to as far as possible
ensure that IP in vehicles does not offer unwanted tracking 
opportunities."