Subject: [its] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Kathleen Moriarty" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:15:20 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ipwave-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ipwave/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Benoit and Mirja, I had to read the charter a few times to
get an idea of what this group might work on, but the milestones seem
like high-level goals, so I think that is okay.  From the text, the
development of a protocol is not clear to me and I think it's because of
the following two sentences:

However, IPv6 on 802.11-OCB is not yet defined.

The group will work only on IPv6 solutions.

Then, you see that development of a draft for IPv6 on 802.11-OCB is a
milestone.  Could this be made more clear in the charter text?