Subject: [iucg] current work on IDNA

From: Marie-France Berny <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:05:01 +0200

If I understand correctly we have switched from a pure user approach to a
mixed one where :- Internet PLUS will be documented in an IETF manner as
what users needs and implement.
- the Intersem is our baby for the time being, with a fundamental
comprehension leading an effort carried in parallel.

This puts us as one of the new active approach in reforming the Internet. We
will have to coopete with the other approaches that the ITU has just
documented. Should we not do something to be invoved ?

Marie France Berny

---

From: Elisabeth Blanconil <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 15:24:57 +0200

I am working on a "thinkingthe.net" wiki project to document the various
visions. I currently see three of them:
- evolution from what we have
- cleanslate redesign
- build on top what we have keeping under/superoperable with one of both.

We need to know where the PSOC will stand to have a complete picture.

I will probably start from a review of the ITU study. Then you will be
welcome to upgrade.
Best

Eli

2009/5/8 Marie-France Berny <[email-masked]>

> This puts us as one of the new active approach in reforming the Internet.
> We will have to coopete with the other approaches that the ITU has just
> _______________________________________________
> iucg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iucg
>
>