Subject: [iucg] [Idna-arabicscript] Pete Resnick's I_D

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:28:33 +0200

For your information
I hope we can quote Pete in our document, so it can demonstrate 
consensus. I/we fully agree also with John's last text and Patrick text.
jfc
-----------------------------
Dear Colleagues,
I confirm what MF Berny indicated on the (filtered) WG-IDNABIS 
mailing list. Pete Resnick's I_D properly describes the issue, and 
documents the process I, france@large and the ".fra" project believe 
to be the process called by the WG-IDNABIS Charter. I think we can 
now finish and release our own ML-DNS (multilayered) I_D without 
fearing unproductive exchanges. It exactly builds on this, I hope now 
consensual, IDNA understanding. It legitimates, from a user point of 
view, the IETF when confronted to the problem analysed by Pete, from 
an IETF engineer's point of view. I apologize for the delays due to 
family health problems.
Best regards.
jfc
_______________________________________________
Idna-arabicscript mailing list
Arabic Script IDN Working Group (ASIWG)
[email-masked]
http://lists.irnic.ir/mailman/listinfo/idna-arabicscript