Subject: [iucg] the avatar was a zombie

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 01:11:05 +0100

Dear IUCG Members,
I received the following mail from Gmail.

>A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
>recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
>
>   [email-masked]
>     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT 
> TO:<[email-masked]>:
>     host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [209.85.135.114]:
>     550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not 
> exist. Please try
>     550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
>     550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
>     550 5.1.1 
> http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596 12si21203579muq.39

The avatar was a zombie.
Anyway, the avatar is probably registered on this list. So, he 
received the reponse.
May be can we consider more important issues :-)?
Best
jfc

---

From: Stéphane Lancel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 02:17:15 +0100

Your answer is intriguing enough. But I think you forgot an important point:
we work for you (at least currently) to maintain a wiki. Using the mailing
lists or not. So, you actually serve as our common secretary (and "rod
lighting" :-)) and what is important compared to the IETF process as we saw
it is that we are step by step, consensually (?) building or helping you
building a progressive and revised multiconsensual text where everyone can
help smithing the position of an "adversary". Our target is truly
interoperability rather than consensus. Actually when you think of it:
polyinteroperablity (polylogue).

May be could we use this zombie to start a "zum, zum, bee page on avatars".
Gathering ideas towards a multiconsensus. Master Philippe Capello faded
away, he could have answered to document an alternative position.  BTW, are
cyborgs accepted in IETF?

Stephane

2010/2/13 jefsey <[email-masked]>

>>    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<
>> [email-masked]>:
>>    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
>> Please try
>>    550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=659612si21203579muq.39
>>
>
> The avatar was a zombie.
> Anyway, the avatar is probably registered on this list. So, he received the
> reponse.
> _______________________________________________
> iucg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iucg
>