Subject: [iucg] transdiciplinarit(é/y)

From: jean-michel bernier de portzamparc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:56:05 +0200

http://wikalfa.org/wiki/Transdisciplinarit%C3%A9_-_Transdisciplinarity

Si je comprends bien l'honnête homme jusqu'au moyen age savait les choses de
son temps, avec Leibnitz il savait les livres de sa bibliothèque,
aujourd'hui il sait les mots de ses pages web.
If I am right the accomplished man until the middle-age known the things of
his time, with Leibnitz he known the books of his library, today he knows
the words of his web pages.

Portzamparc

---

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:36:09 +0200

At 09:56 25/08/2010, jean-michel bernier de portzamparc wrote:
><http://wikalfa.org/wiki/Transdisciplinarit%C3%A9_-_Transdisciplinarity>http://wikalfa.org/wiki/Transdisciplinarit%C3%A9_-_Transdisciplinarity
>
>Si je comprends bien l'honnête homme jusqu'au moyen age savait les 
>choses de son temps, avec Leibnitz il savait les livres de sa 
>bibliothèque, aujourd'hui il sait les mots de ses pages web.
>If I am right the accomplished man until the middle-age known the 
>things of his time, with Leibnitz he known the books of his library, 
>today he knows the words of his web pages.

En fait, les lecteurs ne lisent plus de la manière dont les auteurs 
écrivent. La serenpidité est à la fois une introduction 
transdiscilinaire et une gène à la maîtrise personnelle de sa réalité.
Actually, readers do not read anymore in the way authors write. 
Serenpidity is at the same time an introduction to transdiscilinarity 
and a limitation to the personal mastering of his/her reality.

jfc