Subject: [iucg] Fwd: Notice of Copyright Infringement

From: Rick McGowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:20:17 -0700

Notice of Copyright Infringement

The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on
http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNS_Common_Glossary#UNICODE_Glossary

The URLs where our copyrighted material is located include
http://iucg.org/wiki/IDNS_Common_Glossary#UNICODE_Glossary

You can reach me at [email-masked] or [email-masked] for further
information or clarification. My phone number is +1-650-693-3921 and my
mailing address is Rick McGowan, Vice President, Unicode Inc., P.O. Box
391476, Mountain View, CA 94039-1476.

The email address of the website owner, who has reprinted our content
illegally, is Jean-Michel Bernier de Portzamparc <[email-masked]>.

I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials
described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the
copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the
notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
allegedly infringed.

Rick McGowan
Unicode, Inc.
August 22, 2011