Subject: [iucg] appeal to the IESG over the RFC 6852 was published

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 02:30:16 +0200

Dear IESG Chair and IESG Members,

For several weeks I have tried, as per RFC 2026, to avoid an appeal 
concerning the way RFC 6852 was published and to consider along with 
the author, now the IAB Chair, and the IETF Chair as to how to remedy 
the various confusions and risks resulting from a simple quote of the 
IAB, IETF, ISOC, IEEE, W3C statement as an IAB RFC, without any IAB 
contextual explanation and/or an IESG disclaimer.

It seems that this effort has come to an end and that there is no 
other alternative for me to formally send this appeal to the IESG 
Chair in order to get things clarified with other organizations and 
innovation projects like mines that, otherwise, are today prevented 
from endorsing or supporting the IETF standardization paradigm.

In the coming weeks, I will try to introduce an individual submission 
or two for information that could be used as a multistakeholder 
experience of open cooperation between private sector and civil 
society standardization efforts and help the multilogue over the 
digisphere operations, management, and standardization together with 
Governments and international organizations.

I thank you for your attention, and for helping a still wider 
enhanced cooperation among the digisphere standardization and 
internet use stakeholders.

Best regards
JFC Morfin