Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-mail-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 19:39:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Mail
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-mail-13.txt
	Pages           : 90
	Date            : 2019-01-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronising email data
   with a server using JMAP.  Clients can use this to efficiently
   search, access, organise and send messages, and get pushed
   notifications for fast resynchronisation when new messages are
   delivered or a change is made in another client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mail/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-mail-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-mail-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 13:44:42 +0000

Hi Neil,

Thank you for working on addressing my comments.

I think this addresses all agreed concerns from me. I would just request 
one more change before I initiate IETF LC:

Can you please move:

    [XCLIENT]  Postfix, "Postfix XCLIENT Howto", 2019,
               <http://www.postfix.org/XCLIENT_README.html>.

from Normative to Informative? I don't believe it is required to 
implement and it is used as an example of what to do.

Having this normative reference to undocumented (as far as IETF is 
concerned) SMTP extension might be a problem in IESG review.

Thank you,

Alexey

---

From: "Neil Jenkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 00:14:15 -0500

> implement and it is used as an example of what to do.

Done, and published in draft v14.

Neil.