Subject: [Jmap] In need for jsCalendar samples / review

From: "Supriya Barakam" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:28:49 +0530

We are working on a JSON schema (OpenAPI 3.0 style) definition mapping
jsCalendar.

Our current progress can be seen here:
https://petstore.swagger.io/?url=https://projectkeep.io/jmapCalendars.json
Or directly downloaded as JSON file here:
https://projectkeep.io/jmapCalendars.json

The file focuses on the schema, not the URLs.
We use Redhat’s Apicuri.io as our editor, we can invite interested parties
to have edit access

We drew the input for the schema from:
   -	draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-03 - JMAP for Calendars
   -	draft-ietf-calext-jscalendar-32 - JSCalendar: A JSON representation
      of calendar data .

We are looking for:
   -	Sample JS Files we can compare to our draft schema
   -	A friendly eye to look over our samples (where shall we post them?)

This is an HCL Inc effort to give back to open source

HCL Team members:
   -	@Cleo Erika Soriano
   -	@Supriya Barakam
   -	@Manuel Lorenzo Lerma
   -	@Stephan Wissel

   Thanks & Regards,
   Supriya Barakam.