Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 20:10:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Calendars
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-05.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2021-01-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronizing calendar data
   with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/