Subject: [Jmap] Milestones changed for jmap WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 23:31:36 -0700

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for creating Blobs via JMAP method call",
set due date to July 2021 from December 2020, resolved as "Done", added
draft-gondwana-jmap-blob to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP S/MIME signature validation document to the
IESG", set due date to July 2021 from March 2021.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document for S/MIME key management and server side
signing/encryption", set due date to August 2021 from March 2021, added
draft-melnikov-jmap-smime-advanced to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Sieve document to the IESG", set due date to
December 2021 from December 2020.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document defining JMAP access to addressbooks",
set due date to December 2021 from January 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP Calendars document to the IESG", set due date
to December 2021 from January 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit document for Blobs via JMAP to the IESG", set due
date to December 2021 from January 2021, added draft-ietf-jmap-blob to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit JSON Contact document to IESG", set due date to
December 2021 from May 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP Quotas document to the IESG", set due date to
April 2022 from March 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit document with guidance for implementation of IMAP
servers and proxies (Informational)", set due date to April 2022 from July
2021.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jmap/about/