Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-smime-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 04:14:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : S/MIME signature verification extension to JMAP
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-smime-12.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-01-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to JMAP for Mail (RFC 8621) for
   returning S/MIME signature verification status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-smime/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-smime-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-smime-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 12:21:01 +0000

Hi all,

> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-smime-12

This version addresses the last comment from Neil about interaction with 
Email/changes. Basically it recommends that "smimeVerifiedAt" changes 
don't cause inclusion in Email/changes result, but changes to 
"smimeStatus", "smimeStatusAtDelivery" and/or "smimeErrors" do. This 
would allow use of Email/changes for monitoring for S/MIME status changes.

Murray, I think this version is ready for approval.

Best Regards,

Alexey