Subject: [jose] POLL: Add key wrap functionality for EC

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:37:31 +0930

<CHAIR>

If you voted at the face-2-face please do not vote again.  If you want to
provide comments please change the title from POLL to DISCUSS.

Do we need to require the ability for doing a key agree followed by a key
wrap to get the CMK?

Current process uses the output of the key agree as the CMK, saying yes
would allow for both methods to operate.

Room vote:  12 yes, 1 no, 1 discuss

---

From: Dick Hardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:03:07 -0700

DISCUSS

On Aug 17, 2012, at 12:07 AM, Jim Schaad wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> jose mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose