Subject: [jose] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-jose-spi-00.txt

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 15:54:33 -0400

Hey all,

As requested, I have generated a small draft describing the SPI proposal.
 Comments welcome.

Thanks,
--Richard

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-jose-spi-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-barnes-jose-spi-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Richard Barnes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-barnes-jose-spi
Revision:        00
Title:           JOSE Security Parameters Index
Creation date:   2013-03-21
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 7
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-barnes-jose-spi-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-jose-spi
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-jose-spi-00

Abstract:
   The use cases for JOSE include cases where a given sender and
   receiver use an out-of-band mechanism to negotiate cryptographic
   parameters, so that these parameters do not have to appear in a JOSE
   object.  This document proposed a modification to the JOSE formats to
   allow for signaling that pre-negotiated parameters are being used,
   and if so, which parameters.

The IETF Secretariat