Subject: Re: [jose] #2: No key management for MAC

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:16:44 -0000

#2: No key management for MAC

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The working group has already considered this and has determined that it
 will not be addressed.  Until a request for the feature comes in from a
 group such as the WebCrypto group it will not be re-considered.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical     |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>