Subject: [jose] jose interim meeting planned (advance announcement)

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 09:42:27 -0400

Folks,

After various hallway discussions in Orlando, it was decided that a 
higher bandwidth discussion to resolve some of the remaining open issues 
would be useful. To that end, the chairs are planning an interim meeting 
of the jose working group. The basic logistics of the meeting are shown 
below. Per IETF policy, an agenda will be published at least two weeks 
in advance. The goal of the meeting will be to resolve open issues 
associated with the JWS, JWE, JWK, and JWA documents along with 
discussions related to the use cases document. So, get your open issues 
on the table now! http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/report

This is an advance announcement. A formal announcement will be made via 
the ietf-announce list when this interim meeting is approved.

Thanks,
Karen

JOSE WG INTERIM LOGISTICS
===================

Dates/Times: 29-30 April 2013 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm MDT)

Location: Cisco, 1899 Wynkoop Street, Suite 600, Denver, CO, USA

Registration: Send jose co-chairs an email stating intent to attend
(for capacity planning purposes only as we have limited space)

Remote Participation: via Webex (details forthcoming)

Lodging: Individual responsibility. There appear to be several options 
in the $125 - $200 range within 1 mile of the meeting site.

---

From: Anthony Nadalin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:40:58 +0000

So I'm not seeing an updated list of items from the Orlando meeting or a set of consensus calls on the items from Orlando. I would like to see a clear set of objectives for this interim meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 6:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] jose interim meeting planned (advance announcement)

Folks,

After various hallway discussions in Orlando, it was decided that a higher bandwidth discussion to resolve some of the remaining open issues would be useful. To that end, the chairs are planning an interim meeting of the jose working group. The basic logistics of the meeting are shown below. Per IETF policy, an agenda will be published at least two weeks in advance. The goal of the meeting will be to resolve open issues associated with the JWS, JWE, JWK, and JWA documents along with discussions related to the use cases document. So, get your open issues on the table now! http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/report

This is an advance announcement. A formal announcement will be made via the ietf-announce list when this interim meeting is approved.

Thanks,
Karen

Registration: Send jose co-chairs an email stating intent to attend (for capacity planning purposes only as we have limited space)

Lodging: Individual responsibility. There appear to be several options in the $125 - $200 range within 1 mile of the meeting site.

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose

---

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:55:09 -0400

Jim and I are working on a report out of the meeting. It should be out 
shortly. At the highest level, the plan is to address the remaining open 
issues from the tracker.