Subject: Re: [jose] #5: Unclear instructions for key management

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:08:08 -0000

#5: Unclear instructions for key management

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I plan to address these clarifications as part of the edits incorporating
 the agreed upon "must understand" issue resolution.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/5#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>