Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 05:59:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Examples of Protecting Content using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
	Author(s)       : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-00.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2013-12-04

Abstract:
   A set of examples of using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption
   (JOSE) to protect data.  This document illustrates a representative
   sampling of various JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption
   (JWE) results given similar inputs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/