Subject: [jose] JOSE WG Virtual Interim Meeting, Monday, January 13, 2014

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 12:45:51 -0800

The JOSE wg will hold a two hour virtual interim meeting on:
Monday, 13 January 2014 at 2400 UTC (1900 EDT, 1600 PDT)

The purpose of the meeting will be to review the latest published wg
drafts,
discuss any remaining open issues, and discuss proceeding to WGLC.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-19
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-19
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-19
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-19

The webex details are below.

Regards,
Karen

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: jose
Date: Monday, January 13, 2014
Time: 11:15 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 647 642 200
Meeting Password: security

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=259114027&UID=508402732&PW=NN2Y3MWEzNzA0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:647 642 200

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=259114027&UID=508402732&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAowNSP8tWJuurFV1bVZm1a5WAIJt4ba6q1mWgj4wZtGN

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x647642200#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.