Subject: [Justfont] Editor's draft

From: Chris Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:58:41 +0100

Hello all,

> The working group will use draft-lilley-font-toplevel as a starting point.
>

Firstly, hello everyone. Great to see this group created. Many thanks
to mnot and Wendy for agreeing to chair.

Secondly, just to confirm that I am happy to continue editing this
document as a deliverable of this new IETF working group.

Lastly, quick question on naming conventions. It becomes
draft-justfont-font-toplevel or something like that, yes?

-- 
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley
 Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain

---

From: Chris Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 10:39:32 +0100

Hello all,

> draft-justfont-font-toplevel or something like that, yes?

Looks like that should be draft-ietf-justfontwg-font-toplevel

---

From: Chris Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:30:55 +0100

Hello,

> Looks like that should be draft-ietf-justfontwg-font-toplevel

I have created a GitHub repo for this draft
https://github.com/w3c/ietf-justfont

In the course of editing  draft-lilley-font-toplevel-00.xml I had
noticed a few issues, which I captured at the time in the form of
comments in the XML source. Mainly so I would not forget.

That is pretty suboptimal, so I opened some GitHub issues for them.
https://github.com/w3c/ietf-justfont/issues

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:02:18 +1100

Hi Chris,

I think Wendy and I are happy to have you continue to edit, thanks.

The draft name should be:
  draft-ietf-justfont-[whatever]

WRT Github -- I'm fine with using it; Wendy?

However, I think we should create a new organisation (e.g., justfont), rather than putting it in W3C space; that's likely to confuse people.

Also, we need to add NOTE WELL terms to it.

Cheers,

> On 19 Dec 2015, at 8:39 pm, Chris Lilley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello all,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Justfont mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/justfont

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/