Subject: [Justfont] Closed off the IETF-Nits, have a new reference for ISO 14496-22

From: Chris Lilley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 22:00:43 +0100

Hello Justfont,

When submitting the draft-00 I got some IETF-Nits about Normative vs
Informative sections, RFC 2119, and IANA considerations section. I
logged those as issue 9 on github.
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/issues/9

I just pushed a revised version which addresses all three, and closed
that issue. The checklist for IDs was helpful here
http://www.ietf.org/id-info/checklist

I would be particularly glad of comments on the IANA Considerations
section, which now says

  <t>This specification requires IANA to modify the rules for the
  existing Internet Media Types registry by adding a new font
  top-level type in the standards tree.</t>

Latest draft
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/blob/master/draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-current.xml

I also had to create a new reference, to ISO 14496-22:2015 (Open Font
Format) which was not listed in the xml2rfs 'other' references section
http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/public/rfc/bibxml2/

My reference is at
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/blob/master/reference.ISO.14496-22.2015.xml

How do I submit that to the references section so others can use it?

-- 
Best regards,
 Chris  Lilley
 Technical Director, W3C Interaction Domain