Subject: [karp] Names for the three new documents

From: Gregory Lebovitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:17:30 -0800

Brian,
You asked me to send you the names for the three documents which will be
birthed out of the existing draft-lebovitz-karp-roadmap document. After
having had the kick-off calls for each of those documents (with those that
responded to the call for authors), they are:

draft-ietf-karp-framework-00
draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-00
draft-ietf-karp-threats-reqs-00

Once these are issued, draft-lebovitz-karp-roadmap will fade into oblivion.
All these documents are planned to be issued prior to the -00 submission
deadline for IETF77, March 1.

Thanks to all the volunteers who participated in the kick-off calls this
week. We're off to a great start.

Pressing on,
Gregory.

-- 
----
IETF related email from
Gregory M. Lebovitz
Juniper Networks