Subject: [karp] draft-lebovitz-karp-roadmap-00 available

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:14:48 -0800

KARP'ers,

I just posted draft-lebovitz-karp-00.txt.

Editor's Note on "KMART" vs "KARP": The first few versions of this
    document were called "draft-lebovitz-kmart-roadmap-xx".  This went up
    to -03.  Upon the creation of the BoF for IETF76, the IESG requested
    the name of the effort change so as to avoid any potential trademark
    issues.  The new name of the effort is KARP.  Version -03 went out
    titled "draft-lebovitz-kmart-roadmap-03", so as to avoid last minute
    confusion at that IETF meeting.  This version now changes the "kmart"
    to "karp" in the title, changes the version counter back to -00, and
    contains no other changes, and is published as
    "draft-lebovitz-karp-roadmap-00".

There are no other changes, except a new entry in the change tracker section.

Gregory.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
IETF-related email from
Gregory M. Lebovitz
Juniper Networks
g r e go r  y d o t  i e tf a t  g m a i l  do t c o  m